If you want a dish that is quick delicate and tasty at the same time, balanzoni with zucchini is the perfect recipe. The reason-why? the filling’s delicate taste (with mortadella ricotta and spinach) perfectly balances zucchini’s freshness: a perfect summerd dish! do you want to find out how to make it? Here it is all you need.
How to make Balanzoni with zucchini
Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 packs of Balanzoni Pasta Fresca Rossi
- 400g zucchini
- Fresh parsley
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- Salt pepper and olive oil to taste
- As we already said this recipe is really simple. Clean the zucchini, remove the edges, cut them in a half on the long side and then into “half-ring”.
- Now take a pan, add a drizzle of extravirgin olive oil and a bit of water. Add the zucchini and cook until they will result rightly soft. Then add parsley, salt and pepper.
- When zucchini will be ready, cook the Balanzoni as indicate on the pack.
- Drain them and add to the zucchini. Add another drizzle of olive oil and plate it.
- Finish the plate with some Parmigiano Reggiano and black pepper.