According to the tradition Passatelli have to be eaten strictly in broth, but, however, as years go by there are more and more different recipes, preparing them with the most various seasonings and combinations. For instance, have you ever tried them with asparagus’ cream, goat cheese and sausage?
This dish creates a perfect balance between tastes, a combination of intensity and delicacy that won’t make you regret passatelli in broth. Let’s find out how to make this recipe.
How to make Passatelli with asparagous, goat cheese and sausage
Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 bunches of asparagus
- 1 shallot
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 60 g seasoned goat cheese
- 2 pack of Passatelli Pasta Fresca Rossi
- Let’s start with the asparagus. Wash them and remove the leathery parts using a vegetable peeler. Cook them in boiling water for about 15 minutes and drain them.
- Cut the asparagus into chunks (leave some tips for decoration) and stir-fry togheter with the shallot.
- Let’s focus on sausage. Remove the casing and shell it with a fork. Cook in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil until it gets slightly crunchy.
- In the meanwhile, cook the passatelli, drain and stir-fry them in a pan together with the asparagus and the sausage. Finish the dish with a sprinkling of goat cheese.