Are you bored of the classic tortellini with broth or cream? Today we will reveal a really simple recipe, that you have perhaps not tried yet: tortellini with ragù!
At a first glance it may seem corny, but this dish is a concentrate of taste. Further it is loved both by adults and children.
Do you want to get to work? Here it is all you need.
How to make Tortellini with ragu
Ingredients for 4 people
- 500g of Tortellini Modena Pasta Fresca Rossi
- 500g of local sausage
- 400g of tomato sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stalk
- Half glass of red wine
- 250g water
- Extra virgin olive oil, salt and peeper to taste
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- Since Tortellini Modena Pasta Fresca Rossi requires just 1-minute cooking let’s just focus on the ragu.
- Mince really finely carrot onion and celery, and cook them in a pot with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- When sofrito is ready take the sausage, remove the casing and get it into chunks that you will add to the sofrito.
- Blend with the half-glass of red wine, stir and add tomato sauce and some water.
- Season with salt and pepper, stir and cook with the lid on the pot until you get the righ tenderness (about 1 hour).
- When ragu is ready take a pot with boiling water and add salt. Cook the Tortellini Modena for 1 minute and, once drained, mix with the ragu.
Now you just have to plate it and sprinkle it with Parmigiano Reggiano.