Together with spring here comes new ingredients, delicate and original, perfect to be tested in the kitchen. Today we want to combine the Tortellini Modena tasty tradition, with the delicate and original taste of peas along with crunchy cured ham. What’s better?
It is an ideal main dish for any occasion, especially for a good garden or terrace lunch. Do you want to get to work on the recipe? Let’s find out what you need!
How to make Tortellini with peas and crunchy cured ham
Ingredients for 4 people
- 500g of Tortellini Modena Pasta Fresca Rossi
- 200g of fresh peas
- 60g of butter
- 100g of sliced Parma cured ham
- 40g of Parmigiano Reggiano
- Let’s start with the fresh peas. Peel them and cook them in boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and put them in a boule with ice to cool them.
- Meanwhile take the Parma ham slices and place them in a static oven at 160°C until they get really crunchy.
- Take a pot, boil some water and add coarse salt. Cook the Tortellini Modena for 1 minute and drain them.
- Stir them with Parmigiano Reggiano and serve them together with peas and the crunchy parma ham.
Can’t you wait to get to work on Tortellini with peas and crunchy cured ham? Find out about our Tortellini Modena made following the authentic recipe and with high quality ingredients!